Under the Liquor Control Reform Act 1998 it is an offence to supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years [Penalty exceeds $19,000] for a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor [Penalty exceeds $800].
COMPANY ACN AND ABN
Joany Baby Pty Ltd (ACN 636 404 950) This is the Licencee as named on the Liquor Licence) The Trustee for Joany Baby Unit Trust (ABN 30 810 669 176) This is the trading entity.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
The items offered for sale by Pearl, Chablis and Oyster Bar (ABN 30 810 669 176) , Liquor License number 31960897 are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- In the State of Victoria, it is illegal to sell alcoholic beverages to persons under the age of 18 years. All Buyers acknowledge that they are of legal drinking age in their home state or territory.
- All purchases are not considered final until confirmed by a staff member of Pearl, Chablis and Oyster Bar.
- Pearl, Chablis and Oyster Bar reserves the right to cancel any order at any time for any reason whatsoever. In the event that Pearl, Chablis and Oyster Bar has received payment in part or full from the Buyer, this payment will be refunded upon the cancellation of the order, except in circumstances where the payment was a deposit on goods and the buyer has not paid the outstanding balance when due. In addition, where payment is made online by credit/debit card, Pearl, Chablis and Oyster Bar may at it’s discretion make an additional debit, to be immediately credited back to the same card to verify that the transaction was conducted by the cardholder and is not fraudulent.
- All sales are conducted in AUD Dollars. For International Buyers the actual amount to be paid in your home currency will be determined by the exchange rate used by your financial institution at the time you are actually charged.
- All items will be released for delivery upon payment of the full purchase price and all other agreed costs. Title shall not pass to the Buyer until all funds are cleared.
- The Buyer may choose to collect any wines purchased from Pearl, Chablis and Oyster Bar, at their CBD location.
- The Buyer becomes the owner of the wine prior to its shipment. If Pearl, Chablis and Oyster Bar have been requested by the Buyer to arrange shipment, Pearl, Chablis and Oyster Bar will take all precautions to package the wine according to industry standards to minimise the possibility of damage. Pearl, Chablis and Oyster Bar will use only reputable carriers who will safeguard the shipment as much as possible given the nature of the commodity. If Pearl, Chablis and Oyster Bar have arranged the freight and the shipment is delayed or arrives broken, please contact Pearl, Chablis and Oyster Bar immediately.
- Special Notice – very old corks have been known to fail during shipment. There is always a risk of cork failure with old wines and due allowance must be made for this. Under no circumstances can an adjustment of price or credit be made after delivery provided that Pearl, Chablis and Oyster Bar have accurately described the condition of the bottle prior to delivery.
- As the conducting of business is deemed to be in Victoria, Australia, all wines are sold in Victoria and title shall pass to the Buyer in Victoria, Australia. Pearl, Chablis and Oyster Bar make no representation as to the rights of anyone to import wine into any country outside Australia. Its is the responsibility of the Buyer to ensure they are a resident of a state or country which allows the personal importation of wine.
- The laws of the State of Victoria shall govern the rights and obligations of all parties. Pearl, Chablis and Oyster Bar is fully licensed in Australia to sell alcoholic beverages. (Liquor Licence number 31960897)